Matt and I are moving house on Thursday to a three bedroom - to make room for our new addition in December. We are so excited, and love the location! It's even closer to downtown Harrogate than we are now. We will have a true baby room, and a true guest room! All are welcome to visit!
Yesterday, though, was really a special day. I invited some girlfriends over to help me pack the kitchen. Had a Betty's tea party at my house - including yummy pastries and delectables, including Betty's tea. It was definitely the MOST fun I've ever had packing. I am so thankful for the help!
Then, at about 6:30 Matt asks if I'd like to go get a bite to eat somewhere. I say sure. An hour later I am walking into Brio, our favorite restaurant, and I hear a loud group singing happy birthday. Thinking, oh that's sweet - a birthday party, I continue to the table... looking up to realize that a huge group of my friends were there singing to me!!! It was such a fantastic night, and so very special. Matt really surprised me. Funny thing is, I spent the morning with several of them, and was not the wiser! That is good secret keeping! I guess I know I can trust my friends with secrets! :-)
Looking forward to a nice day tomorrow for my birthday. Saying prayers for health and happiness to all!
Love, Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment